2002 ASTON MARTIN VANQUISH – 38,000 MILES – £56,950
This was the era when Ford owned Aston and it was the first to feature carbon fibre and alloy construction and utilised the amazing V12 engine and a paddleshift gearbox system was also a first for Aston.
Performance is stunning with 190 mph -plus top, speed and sub 4 seconds 0-60 and of course all with a soundtrack unique to Aston.
With only 1400 units built these are very special cars and an important part of Astons history as it moved away from the very old fashioned models like the Db7 /Virage to a more modern construction.
The beautiful silver example has been serviced at Aston main and specialist dealers and comes with a very good history file.
Supplied fully inspected, serviced with 12 months warranty.
INCLUDED IN EVERY SALE
– Workshop inspection and report inc photo library
– Engine compression check and boroscope
– Full service inc engine tune
– New mot inspection (inc exempt cars)
– Detailed valet inc Dynoglaze paint treatment
– Free delivery in covered trailers
– Detailed handover inc “user tips”
– Travel spares kit inc fluids etc
– 12 months comprehensive warranty
– Free collection/delivery and loan car if necessary
– Free 11 month warranty checkover and service