2007 PORSCHE 997 CARRERA 3.6 TIP – 71,000 MILES – SOLD
From its launch late in 2004, the 997 was at last one of the most usable and practical cars Porsche has built.
Indeed, this was embraced by the customers with many using the car all year round and attaining very high mileage in the process.
What a treat to be able to use a Supercar every day with great fuel efficiency and total reliability.
This is a 3.6 model with a very high spec:
Basalt black/black leather
Heated Sports seats
19 ” Carrera S alloys
Auto dim mirrors
Sport multi-function steering wheel
Sports Chrono pack plus
Bose sound system
PCM sat-nav and tel
This four-owner cherished car has a complete history file inc a fully stamped service book.
What a spectacular model with most Porsche enthusiast agreeing that the 997 is a far better driving car than the subsequent 991 models.
Supplied fully inspected, borescope, serviced with a comprehensive 12 months warranty.
INCLUDED IN EVERY SALE
– Workshop inspection and report inc photo library
– Engine compression check and boroscope
– Full service inc engine tune
– New mot inspection (inc exempt cars)
– Detailed valet inc Dynoglaze paint treatment
– Free delivery in covered trailers
– Detailed handover inc “user tips”
– Travel spares kit inc fluids etc
– 12 months comprehensive warranty
– Free collection/delivery and loan car if necessary
– Free 11 month warranty checkover and service