2010 PORSCHE BOXSTER 2.9 PDK – 47,000 MILES – SOLD
Along with the BMW Z3 and the Mercedes SLK, the market in 1996 craved lower cost niche sports cars to be added to their range of cars and so Porsche joined the bang wagon with the Boxster. Without a doubt, the Boxster was the best built and performing of this bunch but also the most expensive.
I remember them fetching £10,000 over list price for the first three years with buyers desperate to beat the long waiting list and jump into the latest fashionable product.
By the time this example was registered in 2010 improvements and developments had been integrated into production meaning that they were amazingly reliable and the complete package.
This is a cherished example finished in Guards red and black leather and with Porsche service history inc 20 months Porsche warranty and has the following options:
18” Boxster S ALLOYS
Red roll bar
Auto Climate control
On the road, the S model with PDK gearbox is still an amazing fun drive with ultra-quick changes and a throaty soundtrack only possible with the superb flat 6 engine.
Supplied fully inspected serviced with 20 months Porsche warranty.
INCLUDED IN EVERY SALE
– Workshop inspection and report inc photo library
– Engine compression check and boroscope
– Full service inc engine tune
– New mot inspection (inc exempt cars)
– Detailed valet inc Dynoglaze paint treatment
– Free delivery in covered trailers
– Detailed handover inc “user tips”
– Travel spares kit inc fluids etc
– 12 months comprehensive warranty
– Free collection/delivery and loan car if necessary
– Free 11 month warranty checkover and service