2012 MORGAN 3 WHEELER – 5,000 MILES – £32,950
When Morgan announced they were reintroducing a 3 wheeler, there was concern from many that it would be too die-hard for most modern motorists.
However, it was soon clear that they knew what they were doing and the first road tests of it were very positive, and the car provides great performance with much-improved driveability compared to more historic versions.
This beautiful Black example was supplied in 2012 and has a good high spec including:
- Saddle leather seats
- Polished Cowl
- Polished exhausts
- Polished Roll hoops
- Centre lock wheels
- PVC tonneau
- Comfort pack
- Steering removable
- Urban upgraded cooling fan
Powered by a bespoke 2-litre V Twin 115 bhp engine with 5-speed gearbox the performance is spectacular and sounds like a 1930s Moggie.
Please do not fear the drivability/usability of these well-designed machines they are easy and great fun to live with.
Supplied fully inspected, serviced with 12 months warranty.
INCLUDED IN EVERY SALE
– Workshop inspection and report inc photo library
– Engine compression check and boroscope
– Full service inc engine tune
– New mot inspection (inc exempt cars)
– Detailed valet inc Dynoglaze paint treatment
– Free delivery in covered trailers
– Detailed handover inc “user tips”
– Travel spares kit inc fluids etc
– 12 months comprehensive warranty
– Free collection/delivery and loan car if necessary
– Free 11 month warranty checkover and service