2017 MDL PORSCHE 718 BOXSTER PDK – SOLD
Porsche joined other car manufacturers and started production of smaller capacity engines with turbochargers in order to satisfy more stringent fuel consumption, and emissions regulations and as they were originally one of the first to turbocharge road cars they succeeded admirably.
The 718 range was launched to great acclaim and the order books were bursting with this great value sports car catering for the enthusiasts.
This one-owner beauty is finished in Jet black metallic with leather seats and has a high specification:
- 19’ Boxster S alloys
- PCM navigation
- Front and rear park assist
- Paint protection
- Heated seats
- Lane change assist
- Porsche centre caps
- Guards red seatbelts
- 64-litre larger fuel tank
- Around £8000 of optional equipment
Only serviced at Porsche main dealers she is a cherished example.
On the road, the 300 bhp turbo engine is a delight and coupled to the Pdk gearbox it’s a serious sports car.
Supplied fully inspected, serviced with 12 months warranty.
INCLUDED IN EVERY SALE
– Workshop inspection and report inc photo library
– Engine compression check and boroscope
– Full service inc engine tune
– New mot inspection (inc exempt cars)
– Detailed valet inc Dynoglaze paint treatment
– Free delivery in covered trailers
– Detailed handover inc “user tips”
– Travel spares kit inc fluids etc
– 12 months comprehensive warranty
– Free collection/delivery and loan car if necessary
– Free 11 month warranty checkover and service