1968 MORRIS MINOR TRAVELLER – £14,950
This is a very well-maintained example of the practical Traveller model
Restored by a specialist some years ago she is still in superb condition and the all-important woodwork is excellent and treated to prevent future decay unlike the original.
Recent expenditure includes front disc brakes and service so she is ready to enjoy.
On the road, the 1000 feels great with a quality smell from the BMC leather and it was often said that the Moggy was so well built and simple it would survive an Asteroid attack and still start on the button.
Supplied full inspected, serviced with 12 months warranty.
INCLUDED IN EVERY SALE
– Workshop inspection and report inc photo library
– Engine compression check and boroscope
– Full service inc engine tune
– New mot inspection (inc exempt cars)
– Detailed valet inc Dynoglaze paint treatment
– Free delivery in covered trailers
– Detailed handover inc “user tips”
– Travel spares kit inc fluids etc
– 12 months comprehensive warranty
– Free collection/delivery and loan car if necessary
– Free 11 month warranty checkover and service