1952 BENTLEY MK6 H J MULLINER BODIED – £39,950
The standard steel Bentley’s were one of the best car propositions available in the 1950s.
With its smooth 6 cylinder engine and easy to use gearbox they were very popular with owner-drivers and chauffeurs alike.
If you didn’t want the standard bodywork Bentley would supply you a chassis built car so you could select your own coachbuilder who would build you a bespoke version much like in the prewar era.
Mulliner only built 6 of these beautiful Aluminium bodied cars on the mk6 chassis
She has undergone restorative work totalling around £55k all itemised in the extensive history file
With only 4 owners in the v5 this stunning car has been continuously maintained including the restoration work
The history file is comprehensive with original build details, old v5s, all service invoices and photos
On the road, you feel that she is capable of cruising anywhere and any distance with a build quality just not available nowadays these coach-built cars are very rare and a very good investment opportunity compared to standard steel-bodied cars.
Supplied fully inspected, serviced with 12 months warranty.
INCLUDED IN EVERY SALE
– Workshop inspection and report inc photo library
– Engine compression check and boroscope
– Full service inc engine tune
– New mot inspection (inc exempt cars)
– Detailed valet inc Dynoglaze paint treatment
– Free delivery in covered trailers
– Detailed handover inc “user tips”
– Travel spares kit inc fluids etc
– 12 months comprehensive warranty
– Free collection/delivery and loan car if necessary
– Free 11 month warranty checkover and service