1965 ALVIS TE21 SERIES 111 5 SPEED, PAS – £34,950
The Alvis Three Litre Series III sports saloon or drophead coupé, also known as TE 21, was produced by Alvis between 1963 and 1966 with a body built by Mulliner Park Ward.
It was an updated version of the 1958 TD21, still utilising the earlier 3 litre six cylinder engine but with a few upgrades and producing a healthy 135 bhp.
It was a rare sight even in the 1960s with around 178 built and handmade by craftsmen as only the British can do to your specification.
This lovely example was fitted with ZF Five speed gearbox ,power steering and Wire wheels and cost a very expensive £3000 when new which was one of the reasons Alvis ceased production a couple of years later.
She has been maintained well over the years integrating a Harvey Bailey suspension kit , Kenlowe electric fan ,electronic ignition all adding up to a reliable super driver.
Lots of work has been carried out at Alvis specialists and the history file is well populated with invoices, confirmation of build, handbook etc.
She drives really well and at only 1400kg is sprightly with 135 bhp and a 5 speed gearbox enables high speed cruising.
With less than 100 TE21 Saloons surviving today this is a very rare car and currently undervalued compared to other marques
Supplied fully inspected, serviced with 12 months warranty.
INCLUDED IN EVERY SALE
– Workshop inspection and report inc photo library
– Engine compression check and boroscope
– Full service inc engine tune
– New mot inspection (inc exempt cars)
– Detailed valet inc Dynoglaze paint treatment
– Free delivery in covered trailers
– Detailed handover inc “user tips”
– Travel spares kit inc fluids etc
– 12 months comprehensive warranty
– Free collection/delivery and loan car if necessary
– Free 11 month warranty checkover and service