1989 PORSCHE 911 SPORT TARGA – 103,000 MILES – £52,950
By the late Eighties, the 911 had been developed for 25 years into a well-sorted and stunning supercar.
Porsche was ready to launch their new 964 model in late 1989 and so wanted to finish the 911 range with the best possible versions of the original design.
This included the SC and Turbo models and by this stage, they were very well developed cars with the smooth G50 gearbox and very refined controls etc.
This is a stunning Baltic blue with Linen leather example supplied in the UK in August 1989 just before the 964 introductions in September.
Other options specified were:
Sports pack inc suspension
Wider Fuchs alloys
Hi Fidelity Package
She has been superbly maintained with a massive history file including invoices from the 1980s onwards all fully supported with the stamped original service book, handbooks.
A top-end engine rebuild was carried out by AFN at around 16,000 miles ago and ongoing maintenance carried out as necessary.
The result is one of the best driving original 911s you could purchase with a slick gearbox mated to a lusty, howling flat-six engine sounding amazing.
Supplied fully inspected, borescope checked, serviced with 12 months comprehensive warranty.
INCLUDED IN EVERY SALE
– Workshop inspection and report inc photo library
– Engine compression check and boroscope
– Full service inc engine tune
– New mot inspection (inc exempt cars)
– Detailed valet inc Dynoglaze paint treatment
– Free delivery in covered trailers
– Detailed handover inc “user tips”
– Travel spares kit inc fluids etc
– 12 months comprehensive warranty
– Free collection/delivery and loan car if necessary
– Free 11 month warranty checkover and service