1999 PORSCHE 996 C2 MANUAL (ENGINE JUST REBUILT) – SOLD
At the 996 launch, many traditionalists were displeased and missed the revered air-cooled cars.
The first cars were met with enthusiasm though and as always Porsche had planned and designed a great new model range.
Finished in popular Zenith blue and Graphite grey leather and very importantly M030 Sports chassis which makes for a terrific driving experience.
There is a great service history with over 30 services carried out at Porsche main and specialist dealers, a complete suspension refresh recently, renewed clutch and the IMS shaft/seal and bearing.
An engine rebuild at a renowned Porsche specialist has just been completed and she is still running in
On the road, she is a super nimble and positive drive a real delight for the enthusiast driver.
The 996 are so practical and can be used every day with plenty of storage space and ground clearance for parking etc.
Supplied fully inspected inc Borescoped, serviced and with 12 months comprehensive warranty.
INCLUDED IN EVERY SALE
– Workshop inspection and report inc photo library
– Engine compression check and boroscope
– Full service inc engine tune
– New mot inspection (inc exempt cars)
– Detailed valet inc Dynoglaze paint treatment
– Free delivery in covered trailers
– Detailed handover inc “user tips”
– Travel spares kit inc fluids etc
– 12 months comprehensive warranty
– Free collection/delivery and loan car if necessary
– Free 11 month warranty checkover and service