1954 MG TF 1250 – 2 OWNERS – £27,950 – ULEZ EXEMPT
The last run of the pre war designed T Series and by this stage a very well sorted sports-car with an impressive drivability often missing in the pre war examples.
This beautiful UK home market TF supplied from new in rare Almond green was well restored in 2016 and still presents well today having been enjoyed by its 2nd enthusiast owner for the past 7 years
There is a good history file with pics of the restoration and many old invoices dating back.
She drives perfectly with a well sorted chassis and mechanicals and has full hood, tonneau and side screens.
INCLUDED IN EVERY SALE
– Workshop inspection and report inc photo library
– Engine compression check and boroscope
– Full service inc engine tune
– New mot inspection (inc exempt cars)
– Detailed valet inc Dynoglaze paint treatment
– Free delivery in covered trailers
– Detailed handover inc “user tips”
– Travel spares kit inc fluids etc
– 12 months comprehensive warranty
– Free collection/delivery and loan car if necessary
– Free 11 month warranty checkover and service