1972 MORGAN 4/4 (1 OWNER) – POA – ULEZ EXEMPT
The 1970s 4/4s really hit a sweet spot with very simple lightweight.
chassis and lusty revvy engines Owned from 1972 by the same enthusiast and totally restored by a Morgan main dealer 5 years ago at a cost exceeding £50000!
The work included a new galvanised chassis, stainless steel bulkhead and valance, upgraded suspension, sports leather seats, high-quality repaint etc etc.
Specialised engines then rebuilt the original Ford 1600 Crossflow engine to 1654 cc, Stage 3 tune spec inc unleaded head, lightweight flywheel, Weber carb, high-pressure oil pump, and electronic ignition.
She has only covered around 2000 miles since the extensive work and is definitely better than new with a very quick engine and chassis. There is an extensive history file including an original buff log book, a Heritage certificate, lots of photos of the restoration and of course maintenance invoices.
On the road, she is a delight with a positive tight chassis and plenty of performance from the tuned engine.
What a rare find and in exceptional upgraded spec.
Supplied fully inspected, serviced and with a comprehensive 12-month warranty.
INCLUDED IN EVERY SALE
– Workshop inspection and report inc photo library
– Engine compression check and boroscope
– Full service inc engine tune
– New mot inspection (inc exempt cars)
– Detailed valet inc Dynoglaze paint treatment
– Free delivery in covered trailers
– Detailed handover inc “user tips”
– Travel spares kit inc fluids etc
– 12 months comprehensive warranty
– Free collection/delivery and loan car if necessary
– Free 11 month warranty checkover and service