1957 MG A COUPE DERRINGTON PLUS 5 SPEED – SOLD
The MG T series was beginning to look a little long in the tooth and by the early 1950s MG required a new fresh design.
So the MG A was finally launched in 1955 and was soon a great success with most of the production volume being exported to the USA.
This lovely Coupe was UK RHD from new Red and there is a good history file inc invoices/mots and even the original log book.
Restored in the late1990s she still presents really well with a lovely classic 1960s feel about her and many features on the car hard to replicate today.
The rare Derrington cylinder is fitted and provides a few more bhp and continuous maintenance has been carried out recent expenditure including 5-speed gearbox, elec fan etc
MG As have long been ignored but recently they have become a well sort after investment.
On the road she is a delight with a vintage car feel adding to the occasion, the 5-speed gearbox provides an easy solution to comfortable long-distance usage.
Supplied fully inspected, serviced and with a comprehensive 12-month warranty.
INCLUDED IN EVERY SALE
– Workshop inspection and report inc photo library
– Engine compression check and boroscope
– Full service inc engine tune
– New mot inspection (inc exempt cars)
– Detailed valet inc Dynoglaze paint treatment
– Free delivery in covered trailers
– Detailed handover inc “user tips”
– Travel spares kit inc fluids etc
– 12 months comprehensive warranty
– Free collection/delivery and loan car if necessary
– Free 11 month warranty checkover and service