1972 JAGUAR SERIES 3 V12 ROADSTER – 56,000 MILES – £99,850
By the series 3 Jaguar had developed the E Type to be an easy to use Grand tourer with long legs and comfortable for even the tallest drivers unlike the earlier models (our tallest customer in one is 6 8″).
So instead of crunchy Moss gearboxes and demandingly heavy steering, you had power steering and even a smooth gearbox making this a great proposition for the 1970s motorists.
This is a lovely UK supplied example with manual gearbox, power steering and has been continually maintained to a high standard with invoices including ongoing reconditioning all documented in the comprehensive history file.
Finished in Primrose from new with black leather, she is a lovely car and superb to drive benefiting from the constant maintenance shining through as she is very tight and quiet even at high speeds.
She has only had 4 owners and is matching number all verified including the original Buff log book.
Recent spend includes rear axle recon, cylinder head refurb, etc.
Supplied fully inspected, serviced with 12 months warranty.
INCLUDED IN EVERY SALE
– Workshop inspection and report inc photo library
– Engine compression check and boroscope
– Full service inc engine tune
– New mot inspection (inc exempt cars)
– Detailed valet inc Dynoglaze paint treatment
– Free delivery in covered trailers
– Detailed handover inc “user tips”
– Travel spares kit inc fluids etc
– 12 months comprehensive warranty
– Free collection/delivery and loan car if necessary
– Free 11 month warranty checkover and service