1961 MORRIS MINOR 1000 – SOLD
This is a very well maintained example of the two-door saloon model comes complete with semaphore indicators, the supplier’s name on the glovebox and a host of accompanying paperwork. Recent expenditure includes having a new battery and was fitted with four correct Michelin X tyres.
Being an ex-show winner there are numerous awards in the history and with only 3 previous owners she has been very well maintained and still looks beautiful.
On the road, the 1000 feels great with a quality smell from the BMC leather and it was often said that the Moggy was so well built and simple it would survive an Asteroid attack and still start on the button.
Supplied full inspected, serviced with 12 months warranty.
INCLUDED IN EVERY SALE
– Workshop inspection and report inc photo library
– Engine compression check and boroscope
– Full service inc engine tune
– New mot inspection (inc exempt cars)
– Detailed valet inc Dynoglaze paint treatment
– Free delivery in covered trailers
– Detailed handover inc “user tips”
– Travel spares kit inc fluids etc
– 12 months comprehensive warranty
– Free collection/delivery and loan car if necessary
– Free 11 month warranty checkover and service