1962 AUSTIN HEALEY 3000 MK2 A – £58,950
The “Big Healey’s” have long been viewed as the ultimate British sports cars of the 1960’s. Development of the line started with the 1952 Healey 100 launched at the London Motor Show. The evocative lines and superb handling of the Healey made it a sleek and successful rally car all around the world. With its 6-cylinder engine giving plenty of torque, the cars are more than quick enough to keep up with modern day traffic.
This example was supplied new to California where it lived for 30 years until returning to Blighty .
Well looked after and with the benefit of living in a great climate she has lasted well with an originality often difficult to find in over restored examples.
Ongoing maintenance inc mild restoration in the 1990s has been carried out and an unleaded head also fitted.
There is a heritage certificate confirming she was supplied in red with wire wheels and overdrive in 1962
On the road these early Healey’s are great fun especially considering this one is nearly 60 years old and this one is hard to beat with a great colour combination.
Supplied fully inspected, serviced with a 12 month warranty.
INCLUDED IN EVERY SALE
– Workshop inspection and report inc photo library
– Engine compression check and boroscope
– Full service inc engine tune
– New mot inspection (inc exempt cars)
– Detailed valet inc Dynoglaze paint treatment
– Free delivery in covered trailers
– Detailed handover inc “user tips”
– Travel spares kit inc fluids etc
– 12 months comprehensive warranty
– Free collection/delivery and loan car if necessary
– Free 11 month warranty checkover and service