1983 ALFA ROMEO GTV2000 BEST AVAILABLE – £24,950
Giugiaro was in great demand in the 1970s /80s, having already designed some of the most beautiful iconic cars In the world. Alfa used him as often as possible even with their cheapest models and I cannot remember any models being ugly or controversial just objects of stunning design.
The GTV production ran from 1974 until 1987 having the inevitable facelifts along the way as demand continued to be strong.
This beautiful Rosso example was supplied new in the UK and then used in Cyprus from 1985 until 2017 when she was purchased and recommisioned in the uk at great expense
The result is a fantastic well sorted example that drives as well as is possible with a lusty twin-cam 130bhp engine and 5-speed gearbox, offering really good performance and a super fun drive as only an Italian masterpiece can provide.
She is also featured in specialist motor magazines as was originally a UK press car
The years of mild weather and lots of sunshine have treated her well and she is without doubt the best Alfetta I have seen
Supplied fully inspected, serviced with 12 months warranty.
INCLUDED IN EVERY SALE
– Workshop inspection and report inc photo library
– Engine compression check and boroscope
– Full service inc engine tune
– New mot inspection (inc exempt cars)
– Detailed valet inc Dynoglaze paint treatment
– Free delivery in covered trailers
– Detailed handover inc “user tips”
– Travel spares kit inc fluids etc
– 12 months comprehensive warranty
– Free collection/delivery and loan car if necessary
– Free 11 month warranty checkover and service