1964 LOTUS ELAN SERIES 1- 100 MILES SINCE RESTORATION – £54,950
The Elan was years ahead of the opposition and another masterpiece design by Colin Chapman, even today it is hard to find a better driving lightweight sports car.
This stunning series 1 is amongst the first cars built and has all its original features retained during the restoration.
Finished in Cirrus white from new a complete restoration has been carried out over the past 2 years to a high standard.
This included a new chassis ,engine ,gearbox rebuilds and and as many original usable parts reconditioned for authenticity.
She is full matching numbers including original colour ,engine ,gearbox and there is a Lotus valuation and certification in the file
The restoration is comprehensively chronologued in detail with supporting photos/invoices before during and after the work.
There is a comprehensive history file including old log book, previous owners,invoices and trail of ownership from day one on its original number plate.
The Elan is a giant killing classic car and these early examples have exquisite detail that only Lotus could produce.
Although not in the upper league of Ferrari/ Porsche in some peoples opinion the Elan has an important place in Sportscar history and the S1 is certainly the purest example for any serious collection.
Supplied fully inspected,serviced with 12 months warranty
INCLUDED IN EVERY SALE
– Workshop inspection and report inc photo library
– Engine compression check and boroscope
– Full service inc engine tune
– New mot inspection (inc exempt cars)
– Detailed valet inc Dynoglaze paint treatment
– Free delivery in covered trailers
– Detailed handover inc “user tips”
– Travel spares kit inc fluids etc
– 12 months comprehensive warranty
– Free collection/delivery and loan car if necessary
– Free 11 month warranty checkover and service