1965 JENSEN CV 8 MK2 BEST AVAILABLE – SOLD
We all think Interceptor when the brand Jensen crops up but they had an illustrious history being involved in the manufacture of Volvo P1800, building a super small roadster and Coupe called the Jensen Healey etc.
The CV8 sits between the 541 with its six-cylinder engine and the first of the Interceptors with only 250 being built in the 4 years between 1962 and 1966.
Fitted with the 6.3 litres Chrysler V8 it was one of the fastest four-seater GT cars of the period and attracted many celebrity owners such as Sean Connery, Anita Harris, Mick Fleetwood etc.
This lovely four-owner example was comprehensively restored in 2006 by Cropredy Bridge Garage at a cost of over £140000 and the remit was to build the best CV8 possible and enhance her during the process as required.
The restoration is fully documented including magazine articles also in the comprehensive history file.
The result is a stunning useable 1960s Icon that is now so rare especially compared to the competition and so much easier to live with and drive especially as it has power steering fitted, upgraded brakes, suspension and a four-speed auto gearbox making long trips much easier.
Being fibreglass they last well and are built robustly but with a typical English hand-built feel about them.
With only a few remaining the CV8 is a surefire investment opportunity.
Supplied fully inspected, serviced and with a comprehensive 12-month warranty.
INCLUDED IN EVERY SALE
– Workshop inspection and report inc photo library
– Engine compression check and boroscope
– Full service inc engine tune
– New mot inspection (inc exempt cars)
– Detailed valet inc Dynoglaze paint treatment
– Free delivery in covered trailers
– Detailed handover inc “user tips”
– Travel spares kit inc fluids etc
– 12 months comprehensive warranty
– Free collection/delivery and loan car if necessary
– Free 11 month warranty checkover and service