1974 MG B GT V8 – 2,800 MILES – £37,950
Although MG manufactured their own GTV8 albeit a day late and a dollar short due to the Suez crisis etc there is a demand now for an MG that will cope with the demands of modern motoring whilst providing great fun.
That’s where companies like CCHL MG step in with recreating the MGV8 entirely to your specification whether GT or Roadster they will custom build a car for you.
This stunning GT was built in 2019 and has only covered 2800 miles since and is as new
This one is the following spec:
· British racing green
· Magnolia leather heated sports seats
· Tuned and rebuilt Rover 3.5 V8 inc Edelbrock carb
· Mazda five-speed gearbox
· Adjustable power steering
· Updated Willwood brakes
· Stainless steel exhaust
· Twin fan high volume cooling system
· Ceramic coated paintwork
· Walnut dashboard and console
The result is a great drivers car with lots of torque in unison with the best five-speed gearbox I have experienced in an MG and you could use for any journey and climb out with a smile on your face.
Supplied fully inspected, serviced with 12 months warranty.
INCLUDED IN EVERY SALE
– Workshop inspection and report inc photo library
– Engine compression check and boroscope
– Full service inc engine tune
– New mot inspection (inc exempt cars)
– Detailed valet inc Dynoglaze paint treatment
– Free delivery in covered trailers
– Detailed handover inc “user tips”
– Travel spares kit inc fluids etc
– 12 months comprehensive warranty
– Free collection/delivery and loan car if necessary
– Free 11 month warranty checkover and service