1966 FIAT 850 COUPE SERIES 1 – £11,950
The Fiat 850 was first introduced in 1964 and was an evolution of the successful 600.
The coupe body style became available in 1965 and was sold alongside the saloon, spider and van models.
This is an early series 1 coupe and was manufactured in 1966 and features the 847cc engine with twin-barrel Weber carburettor and has the earlier body shape with its smoother lines, single pair of headlights and tail lights, no bumper over-riders and a more generous amount of stainless steel window trim, as well as numerous other small details.
Imported from Italy in 2017 she has been recommissioned mechanically by leading specialists Middle Barton garage at a cost of £4000 and enjoyed some paint rectification costing £2000 plus a new radiator and heater valve costing £800 so after years of not requiring a heater in Italy she can now be used in the UK with warmth and comfort.
The result of this work results in a stunning presented Coupe which is also mechanically robust and ready to be enjoyed.
On the road, she is great fun and such a good looking car with fine handling and surprisingly quick.
Supplied fully inspected, serviced with 12 months warranty.
INCLUDED IN EVERY SALE
– Workshop inspection and report inc photo library
– Engine compression check and boroscope
– Full service inc engine tune
– New mot inspection (inc exempt cars)
– Detailed valet inc Dynoglaze paint treatment
– Free delivery in covered trailers
– Detailed handover inc “user tips”
– Travel spares kit inc fluids etc
– 12 months comprehensive warranty
– Free collection/delivery and loan car if necessary
– Free 11 month warranty checkover and service