1966 FORD MUSTANG 4.7 LITRE COUPE – £39,950
America’s idea of a sportscar has always been completely different to the UK ,whilst we were producing some of the most iconic cars in the 1960s the USA was happy to put mega powerful V8s into large Coupes with cart springs and drum brakes
Of course this specification suited the long straight mega high mileage routes over there but was alien to European buyers who were eager to drive sophisticated, well developed sports cars .
This stunning Candy Apple red Mustang always lived in California then Arizona before coming to the UK in 2019 having belonged to an enthusiast who carried out a thorough restoration including engine rebuild (900 Miles since)
Once in the UK she was well prepared by a Mustang specialist and retailed to our customer who wanted the best Candy Apple example he could purchase
The specification as follows ;
Candy Apple Red with Eleanor grey stripes , 289 V8, Automatic Transmission, Power Steering, upgraded Power Operated Disc Brakes, Upgraded Air Conditioning, American Racing Style Torque Thrust Alloy Wheels painted in matching Eleanor grey spokes , BF Goodrich Billboard Tyres, GT Rear Valance & Dual Exhaust, GT Fog Lights, Chrome Export Brace, Valve Covers & Air Cleaner, HEI Electronic Distributor.
With over 225 bhp the performance is strong and who doesn’t love the V8 burble and mega cool West Coast 1960s looks
Supplied fully inspected, serviced with a 12-month warranty.
INCLUDED IN EVERY SALE
– Workshop inspection and report inc photo library
– Engine compression check and boroscope
– Full service inc engine tune
– New mot inspection (inc exempt cars)
– Detailed valet inc Dynoglaze paint treatment
– Free delivery in covered trailers
– Detailed handover inc “user tips”
– Travel spares kit inc fluids etc
– 12 months comprehensive warranty
– Free collection/delivery and loan car if necessary
– Free 11 month warranty checkover and service