1967 TRIUMPH TR4A IRS UK CAR – SOLD
A superb example of the standard-setting TR4 A with the original and beautiful Michellotti designed bodywork.
These early cars are undoubtedly the purest and most simple in the design of all the subsequent later TR models.
Supplied in 1967 for the UK RHD market verified with a Heritage certificate.
Supplied from new in Royal blue with blue interior, she is also fitted with overdrive and independent rear suspension.
She was fully restored in the early 2000s by a Triumph specialist to a very high standard and still presents beautifully today.
There is a great history file including old mots, invoices etc.
Sensible upgrades include:
- Electric fan
- 123 electronic ignition
- MWS 5.5 inch Chrome Wire wheels
- Later TR Seats
- Sports stainless steel exhaust
- Unleaded cylinder head
On the road she is a delight with nimble handling ,plenty of performance and high over-drive gearing providing easy cruising ability.
INCLUDED IN EVERY SALE
– Workshop inspection and report inc photo library
– Engine compression check and boroscope
– Full service inc engine tune
– New mot inspection (inc exempt cars)
– Detailed valet inc Dynoglaze paint treatment
– Free delivery in covered trailers
– Detailed handover inc “user tips”
– Travel spares kit inc fluids etc
– 12 months comprehensive warranty
– Free collection/delivery and loan car if necessary
– Free 11 month warranty checkover and service