1967 JAGUAR E TYPE SERIES 1 4.2 LITRE 2 PLUS 2 – £64,950
Enough has been written about the legendary E type and every time one comes into the showroom your heart still drops with the magnificence of the design and beautiful shape.
This example was supplied new in 1967 in the UK and has never been exported like many and is a very rare 2 plus 2 model.
She was restored in the late 1990s and has been carefully maintained ever since by her four owners.
She is finished in Carmen red and is matching numbers with original colour and engine all confirmed in the Heritage certificate.
The condition is commensurate with her enjoying ongoing maintenance and the originality is lovely to behold with many parts surviving well.
Recent expenditure was around £5000 and included full brake recon, oil seals and fully serviced.
The plus 2 has a practicality others in the range have not, allowing the driver to carry his kids in the rear and still have plenty of remaining luggage/shopping space!
On the road, the E type is still amazing and it must have been like jumping into a Supersonic Fighter Jet when they were new in the early 1960’s!
This one is ready for use and would be a terrific car to cruise around Europe and enjoy.
Prices are still on the rise so this is under half the price of an early 3.8 Rhd example.
Supplied fully inspected, serviced and with a comprehensive 12-month warranty.
INCLUDED IN EVERY SALE
– Workshop inspection and report inc photo library
– Engine compression check and boroscope
– Full service inc engine tune
– New mot inspection (inc exempt cars)
– Detailed valet inc Dynoglaze paint treatment
– Free delivery in covered trailers
– Detailed handover inc “user tips”
– Travel spares kit inc fluids etc
– 12 months comprehensive warranty
– Free collection/delivery and loan car if necessary
– Free 11 month warranty checkover and service