1968 FIAT 124 SPIDER EURO – £24,950
The Fiat 124 Sport Spider was designed and built by Pininfarina and had a long production run from 1966 until 1981.
With well over 170,000 built, it’s fair to compare it to our MG B roadster but with more sophisticated mechanicals and style.
Finished in stunning Rosso Corsa with black interior and hood this beautiful example was originally registered in Italy and was imported into the UK in 2017having been restored by an Italian car specialist
There are plenty of imported cheap examples that require complete restoration but this is not one of those and must be amongst the best available.
Recently had major service including cambelt and has a very good history file inc certificate of authentication from Fiat, service invoices, photos etc.
On the road, it’s hard to believe she’s 40 years old with a very taught chassis, slick gearbox and a super twin-cam engine.
So much more fun than an MG B and much more stylish.
Supplied fully inspected, serviced with 12 months warranty.
INCLUDED IN EVERY SALE
– Workshop inspection and report inc photo library
– Engine compression check and boroscope
– Full service inc engine tune
– New mot inspection (inc exempt cars)
– Detailed valet inc Dynoglaze paint treatment
– Free delivery in covered trailers
– Detailed handover inc “user tips”
– Travel spares kit inc fluids etc
– 12 months comprehensive warranty
– Free collection/delivery and loan car if necessary
– Free 11 month warranty checkover and service