2010 PORSCHE 997 GEN2 3.8 C4S PDK – 59,000 MILES- £44,950 – ULEZ EXEMPT
From its launch late in 2004, the 997 was at last one of the most usable and practical cars Porsche has built.
Indeed, this was embraced by the customers with many using the car all year round and attaining very high mileage in the process.
What a treat to be able to use a Supercar every day with great fuel efficiency and total reliability.
This is a gen two car with a great spec ;
- Carrera white gloss/black leather
- Sports Heated seats
- 19”Turbo 2 Alloys
- Sports Chrono plus
- Park assist
- Cruise control
- Bose sound
- PCM extended sat-nav and Bluetooth
- 7-speed PDK gearbox
What a spectacular model with most Porsche enthusiast agreeing that the 997 gen two is a far better enthusiast car than the subsequent 991 models.
This beauty has been cherished by only 3 owners and serviced as required at Porsche main and Specialist dealers as per recommendation.
Supplied fully inspected, serviced with 12 months warranty.
INCLUDED IN EVERY SALE
– Workshop inspection and report inc photo library
– Engine compression check and boroscope
– Full service inc engine tune
– New mot inspection (inc exempt cars)
– Detailed valet inc Dynoglaze paint treatment
– Free delivery in covered trailers
– Detailed handover inc “user tips”
– Travel spares kit inc fluids etc
– 12 months comprehensive warranty
– Free collection/delivery and loan car if necessary
– Free 11 month warranty checkover and service