2002 PORSCHE BOXSTER 2.7 TIP – 26,000 MILES – £16,950
Along with the BMW Z3 and the Mercedes SLK the market in 1996 craved for lower cost niche sports cars to be added to their range of cars and so Porsche joined the bang wagon with the Boxster.
Without doubt, the Boxster was the best built and performing of this bunch but also the most expensive.
I remember them fetching £10000 over list price for the first three years with buyers desperate to beat the long waiting list and jump into the latest fashionable product.
This Speed yellow beauty has been cosseted by only 4 owners and has a great specification including ;
- 17 inch alloys
- Colour coded hardtop
- Electric seats with driver memory
- Auto air con
- Bose sound system
- Kenwood uprated info system
She has a complete service history mainly at Porsche main dealers and a Porsche specialist since 2018.
On the road, these are great cars with the brilliant flat 6 mated to a great gearbox creating a fun driving experience.
Supplied fully inspected, borescoped, serviced with a comprehensive 12-month warranty.
INCLUDED IN EVERY SALE
– Workshop inspection and report inc photo library
– Engine compression check and boroscope
– Full service inc engine tune
– New mot inspection (inc exempt cars)
– Detailed valet inc Dynoglaze paint treatment
– Free delivery in covered trailers
– Detailed handover inc “user tips”
– Travel spares kit inc fluids etc
– 12 months comprehensive warranty
– Free collection/delivery and loan car if necessary
– Free 11 month warranty checkover and service