1971 JAGUAR E TYPE V12 SERIES 3 MANUAL – SOLD
By the series 3 Jaguar had developed the E Type to be an easy to use Grand tourer with long legs and comfortable for even the tallest drivers unlike the earlier models (our tallest customer in one is 6 8″).
So instead of crunchy Moss gearboxes and demandingly heavy steering, you had power steering and even a smooth gearbox making this a great proposition for the 1970s motorists.
This is a lovely 2 plus 2 example with manual gearbox and has been continually maintained to a high standard with invoices including restorative works totalling some £30000 over the past 4 years all itemised in the comprehensive history file which includes original service/handbooks.
Finished in Old English white with black leather she is a stunning car and superb to drive the benefits of the constant maintenance shining through as she is very tight and quiet even at high speeds.
Recent expenditure includes bumpers rechromed, new MWS Chrome wire wheels ,high tech tracking/ immobiliser, retro radio making her one of the nicest S3 Coupes for sale.
Supplied fully inspected, serviced with 12 months warranty.
INCLUDED IN EVERY SALE
– Workshop inspection and report inc photo library
– Engine compression check and boroscope
– Full service inc engine tune
– New mot inspection (inc exempt cars)
– Detailed valet inc Dynoglaze paint treatment
– Free delivery in covered trailers
– Detailed handover inc “user tips”
– Travel spares kit inc fluids etc
– 12 months comprehensive warranty
– Free collection/delivery and loan car if necessary
– Free 11 month warranty checkover and service