1973 LANCIA FULVIA S2 1.3 S UK CAR – 90,000 MILES – SOLD
Launched in 1963 the Fulvia was a serious competitor to Alfa’s GT range and certainly a more advanced design with its v4 engine and sophisticated suspension proving itself as a seriously effective rally car in the International scene.
Designed in-house without the expense of any of the design specialist it was embraced from launch by car enthusiasts finally ending production 13 years later in 1976.
This 3 owner UK supplied Series 2 is a very rare find with many LHD examples coming into the market.
The last owner bought her in 1994 and cherished her with no expense spared maintenance and more importantly constant Waxoyl protection which in addition to the original Ziebart treatment carried out from new has preserved her in outstanding original condition.
Finished in Agnano blue from new she has only had one repaint many years ago and the interior is untouched as she left the factory.
There is an outstanding history file dating date to new with all handbooks, keys and all paraphernalia inc supplying original dealer items, brochures etc.
Every invoice/ mot from new is in the file including Lancia event awards etc.
On the road, she is a delight with 90bhp, light weight and a five-speed gearbox providing brisk progress with a great soundtrack from the V4 engine.
This is a blue-chip investment being so rare and there are so many Lhd cars still being imported this will only increase the desirability and value of genuine UK examples.
Supplied fully inspected, serviced with 12 months warranty.
INCLUDED IN EVERY SALE
– Workshop inspection and report inc photo library
– Engine compression check and boroscope
– Full service inc engine tune
– New mot inspection (inc exempt cars)
– Detailed valet inc Dynoglaze paint treatment
– Free delivery in covered trailers
– Detailed handover inc “user tips”
– Travel spares kit inc fluids etc
– 12 months comprehensive warranty
– Free collection/delivery and loan car if necessary
– Free 11 month warranty checkover and service