1971 MG B GT – 49,000 MILES – SOLD
A superb example of the 1970s production B GT finished in red having been restored within the past 5 years to a much higher standard than new.
The total nut and bolt restoration has been completed to a high standard and new panels were integrated as necessary.
Mechanical items were also rebuilt inc engine with gearbox/overdrive and she, of course, runs on unleaded fuel.
The high standards continued with the interior and all the underside is also body colour and immaculate.
These early models are a delight and amazing to believe they are nearly 50 years old and still great fun to drive and use on a regular basis especially with overdrive providing ability to cruise at motorway speeds.
On the road, the MG B is an easy-going fun drive with no surprises they just do what they promise with reliability and this one is certainly finished to the best standards normally reserved for very high-value marques.
Supplied fully inspected, serviced with 12 months warranty.
INCLUDED IN EVERY SALE
– Workshop inspection and report inc photo library
– Engine compression check and boroscope
– Full service inc engine tune
– New mot inspection (inc exempt cars)
– Detailed valet inc Dynoglaze paint treatment
– Free delivery in covered trailers
– Detailed handover inc “user tips”
– Travel spares kit inc fluids etc
– 12 months comprehensive warranty
– Free collection/delivery and loan car if necessary
– Free 11 month warranty checkover and service