1973 TRIUMPH TR6 125BHP – SOLD
Ending a terrific line of models the TR6 finished production in 1975 and all subsequent models like the TR7 had unfortunately lost the Sixties feel and looks of the original TR range. So the TR6 was the end of an era of iconic cars.
This lovely example was produced in 1973 and is a UK supplied RHD with an overdrive car.
Finished in Pimento red she had full restorative work by a marque specialist around 20 years ago which included engine/gearbox/overdrive rebuilds she still presents beautifully today.
The history file is very comprehensive with invoices detailing the work to date, historic invoices and old mot certificates etc.
She has enjoyed ongoing maintenance inc, prated fuel metering unit, Bosch pump, unleaded head, MWS wire wheels etc.
This is a mighty performer with the slick overdrive gearbox meaning you can cruise at high speeds without stress and this example is very well set up providing an exciting and smooth drive.
Supplied fully inspected, and serviced with a 12-month warranty.
INCLUDED IN EVERY SALE
– Workshop inspection and report inc photo library
– Engine compression check and boroscope
– Full service inc engine tune
– New mot inspection (inc exempt cars)
– Detailed valet inc Dynoglaze paint treatment
– Free delivery in covered trailers
– Detailed handover inc “user tips”
– Travel spares kit inc fluids etc
– 12 months comprehensive warranty
– Free collection/delivery and loan car if necessary
– Free 11 month warranty checkover and service