1971 SUFFOLK SS100 – 7,000 MILES – £67,950
With only 300 original SS100s built they are now very valuable collectors cars and undoubtedly the impetus for the success of the Jaguar brand over the past 90 years.
Suffolk sports cars were set up in 1995 and have built well over 300 units now surpassing the original build number and to very high build quality.
They are identical in dimension and details are faithful to the original design but integrating modern mechanicals and build quality meaning you can genuinely enjoy the original style without the disadvantages associated with vintage cars such as poor brakes, handling and reliability.
This beautiful example was completed in 2012 with the following high specification:
Jaguar Dark Racing Green with beige Connolly leather/Wilton carpets
4.2-litre XK engine, 2 inch SU carbs, lightened flywheel
4-speed gearbox, Salisbury rear axle
Adjustable shock absorbers
Full weather equipment inc side screens and tonneau cover
Chrome wire wheels with Blockley tyres
Polished aluminium dash
123 electronic ignition
SS logo steering wheel
QK596 stainless steel headlamps
On the road, you cannot fail to be impressed with the quality of handling, solidity of chassis and superb performance meaning that long distances can be covered with ease and comfort
This one is in superb condition serviced at Suffolk Sportscars and Jaguar specialists having been supplied to the last keeper by them in 2018 and detailed to a super standard
Supplied fully inspected, serviced with 12 months warranty.
INCLUDED IN EVERY SALE
– Workshop inspection and report inc photo library
– Engine compression check and boroscope
– Full service inc engine tune
– New mot inspection (inc exempt cars)
– Detailed valet inc Dynoglaze paint treatment
– Free delivery in covered trailers
– Detailed handover inc “user tips”
– Travel spares kit inc fluids etc
– 12 months comprehensive warranty
– Free collection/delivery and loan car if necessary
– Free 11 month warranty checkover and service