1972 MG B ROADSTER – 15,000 MILES (SINCE RESTORATION) – £17,950
A super example of the 1970s production B in lovely Midnight blue/ Grey leather with Minilite wheels and overdrive UK RHD from new.
These early models are a delight and amazing to believe they are nearly 50 years old and still great fun to drive and use on a regular basis.
This one was professionally restored in 2005 using a new Heritage shell and has been very well maintained since.
She has leather seats, walnut dashboard, stainless steel exhaust and fuel tank and still presents beautifully.
On the road, the MG B is an easy-going fun drive with no surprises they just do what they promise with reliability.
She is as good as she looks and is an important addition to any collection as these earlier cars are becoming very rare in this condition.
Supplied full inspected, serviced with a comprehensive 12-month warranty.
INCLUDED IN EVERY SALE
– Workshop inspection and report inc photo library
– Engine compression check and boroscope
– Full service inc engine tune
– New mot inspection (inc exempt cars)
– Detailed valet inc Dynoglaze paint treatment
– Free delivery in covered trailers
– Detailed handover inc “user tips”
– Travel spares kit inc fluids etc
– 12 months comprehensive warranty
– Free collection/delivery and loan car if necessary
– Free 11 month warranty checkover and service