1972 TRIUMPH TR6 150BHP – 72,000 MILES – £34,950 – ULEZ EXEMPT
Ending a terrific line of models the TR6 finalised production in 1976 and all subsequent models like the TR7 had unfortunately lost the Sixties feel and looks of the original TR range. So the TR6 was the end of an era of iconic cars.
This example was produced in 1972 for the UK market and is the revered 150BHP car finished in stunning Saffron yellow with black interior and overdrive.
Restored from the chassis up using a CTM chassis, she presents well with excellent panel fit and gaps, having only covered around 9,000 miles since the work.
The restoration included engine, gearbox, axle and mechanical rebuild, thousands were spent and there is a comprehensive history file inc Heritage x=certificate which also includes MOTS verifying the mileage.
Upgrades inc Bosch fuel pump, electronic ignition, Big bore stainless exhaust inc manifold, Seats, new hood etc
This is a mighty performer with the slick overdrive gearbox, meaning you can cruise at high speed without stress.
Supplied fully inspected, serviced with 12 months comprehensive warranty.
INCLUDED IN EVERY SALE
– Workshop inspection and report inc photo library
– Engine compression check and boroscope
– Full service inc engine tune
– New mot inspection (inc exempt cars)
– Detailed valet inc Dynoglaze paint treatment
– Free delivery in covered trailers
– Detailed handover inc “user tips”
– Travel spares kit inc fluids etc
– 12 months comprehensive warranty
– Free collection/delivery and loan car if necessary
– Free 11 month warranty checkover and service