1972 TRIUMPH TR6 150 BHP – 14,000 MILES (SINCE RESTO) – SOLD
Ending a terrific line of models the TR6 finished production in 1975 and all subsequent models like the TR7 had unfortunately lost the Sixties feel and looks of the original TR range. So the TR6 was the end of an era of iconic cars.
This example was produced in 1972 and is a UK supplied 150 bhp RHD with overdrive car.
Finished in Stunning Sapphire blue she had full restorative work by a marque specialist in 2004 which included, power coated chassis/ engine/gearbox/overdrive rebuilds/high-quality leather sport seats etc. She still presents beautifully today only having covered around 14,000 miles since the work.
The history file is very comprehensive with invoices/photos detailing the work to date and old mot certificates etc.
She has enjoyed ongoing maintenance over the years and recently unleaded cylinder head, stainless exhaust, Bosch fuel pump, Stainless steel bumpers, new hood, radiator, uprated brakes etc.
This is a mighty performer with the slick overdrive gearbox meaning you can cruise at high speeds without stress and this example is very well set up providing an exciting and smooth drive.
Supplied fully inspected, serviced with a 12-month warranty.
INCLUDED IN EVERY SALE
– Workshop inspection and report inc photo library
– Engine compression check and boroscope
– Full service inc engine tune
– New mot inspection (inc exempt cars)
– Detailed valet inc Dynoglaze paint treatment
– Free delivery in covered trailers
– Detailed handover inc “user tips”
– Travel spares kit inc fluids etc
– 12 months comprehensive warranty
– Free collection/delivery and loan car if necessary
– Free 11 month warranty checkover and service