1993 PORSCHE 964 C4 MANUAL – 69,000 MILES – £69,950
Following on from the huge success of the 1970/80s air-cooled cars Porsche had to finally submit to worldwide safety regulations and design a new model that qualified for these regs around the worldwide markets.
So they confirmed the 1989 964 was 85% new over the outgoing 911SC models!
Another first was a four-wheel-drive evolved from their development of Safari rally winner cars and the first 964 models delivered were this configuration until the C2 in 1990.
This beautiful C4 Coupe with the all-important manual gearbox and in stunning Guard red with Linen grey leather piped red and was UK supplied by JCT 600.
All original handbooks/service books are present and there are 20 plus service stamps in the book with a healthy mixture of main and specialist Porsche dealers over years the last one a major service.
She has been cherished and the history file if complete with confirmation of matching numbers.
You really can use these every day as they have power steering, abs, easy gearchange and very flexible 250 bhp engines.
The last C4 we sold is a daily driver and our customer enjoys commuting in it and has completed many trips in her.
Supplied fully inspected, serviced with 12 months warranty.
INCLUDED IN EVERY SALE
– Workshop inspection and report inc photo library
– Engine compression check and boroscope
– Full service inc engine tune
– New mot inspection (inc exempt cars)
– Detailed valet inc Dynoglaze paint treatment
– Free delivery in covered trailers
– Detailed handover inc “user tips”
– Travel spares kit inc fluids etc
– 12 months comprehensive warranty
– Free collection/delivery and loan car if necessary
– Free 11 month warranty checkover and service