1992 CATERHAM SEVEN 2 LITRE TWIN CAM – 25,000 MILES – £17,950
We can all agree that as a pure drivers car the Lotus/Caterham 7 is amongst the best driving experience you can have with its incredibly lightweight and race-tuned chassis, providing feedback that most supercar manufacturers can only dream about.
This stunning example was built by a professional engineer in 1992 for its only owner who has kept her in superb condition and well maintained until selling her this week.
The components were purchased from Caterham including new chassis/bodywork/suspension and fitted along with a Vauxhall 16v 2 litre engine, Quaife 5 speed gearbox and an LSD.
The result is one of the finest performing Sevens I have driven and with amazing handling to match.
There is a lovely history file with invoices /mots etc and manuals and please be aware that because she was not built at the Caterham factory the DVLA registered her on the Q plate.
Supplied fully inspected, serviced with 12 months warranty.
INCLUDED IN EVERY SALE
– Workshop inspection and report inc photo library
– Engine compression check and boroscope
– Full service inc engine tune
– New mot inspection (inc exempt cars)
– Detailed valet inc Dynoglaze paint treatment
– Free delivery in covered trailers
– Detailed handover inc “user tips”
– Travel spares kit inc fluids etc
– 12 months comprehensive warranty
– Free collection/delivery and loan car if necessary
– Free 11 month warranty checkover and service