1972 TRIUMPH TR6 150BHP – 82,000 MILES – £35,950 – ULEZ EXEMPT
Ending a terrific line of models the TR6 finalised production in 1976 and all subsequent models like the TR7 had unfortunately lost the Sixties feel and looks of the original TR range. So the TR6 was the end of an era of iconic cars.
This example was produced in 1972 for the UK market and is the revered 150BHP car finished in stunning Midnight blue with black interior and overdrive.
Restored recently from the chassis up, she presents well with excellent panel fit and gaps, having only covered around 5,000 miles since the work.
The chassis is epoxy resin coated and much better than new, and all wheel arches, floorplans are finished In blue as per the original build.
The restoration included engine, gearbox, axe and mechanical rebuild, thousands were spent and there is a comprehensive history fille which also includes MOTS verifying the mileage.
The suspension / brakes have been upgraded and she is fully poly bushed, Koni shockers, Bosch fuel pump, electric fan, high lift camshaft etc.
This is a mighty performer with the slick overdrive gearbox, meaning you can cruise at high speed without stress.
Supplied fully inspected, serviced with 12 months warranty.
INCLUDED IN EVERY SALE
– Workshop inspection and report inc photo library
– Engine compression check and boroscope
– Full service inc engine tune
– New mot inspection (inc exempt cars)
– Detailed valet inc Dynoglaze paint treatment
– Free delivery in covered trailers
– Detailed handover inc “user tips”
– Travel spares kit inc fluids etc
– 12 months comprehensive warranty
– Free collection/delivery and loan car if necessary
– Free 11 month warranty checkover and service