2004 PORSCHE 996 C2 MANUAL – 59,000 MILES – £27,950 – ULEZ EXEMPT
At the 996 launch, many traditionalists were displeased and missed the revered air-cooled cars.
The first cars were met with enthusiasm though and as always Porsche had planned and designed a great new model range.
By 2002 improvements were made to the 996 with more powerful engines, better quality interiors, and mild styling enhancements.
This is a generation 2 improved version and still looks stunning with the popular combination of Basalt black with black leather and a very high specification:
- Porsche stability management (PSM)
- Switchable sports exhaust
- Sat nav PCM
- 18″ Sport alloys
- Electric sunroof
- Heated seats
- Bose sound system
- CD Changer
- Crested seats and wheel centres
- Mirror auto dip pack
There is a good service history with services carried out at Porsche main and specialist dealers, no expense has been spared with recent work including:
- Uprated IMS bearing and seal
- Complete clutch
- Brake discs and pads all round
- Air con condensors
- Borescope inspection also carried out and confirmed no issues
These facelifted 3.6-litre versions are great drivers cars, especially with the manual gearbox.
This superb example must be one of the best available backed up with a comprehensive 12-month extendable warranty and comprehensive inspection including Boroscope check over.
INCLUDED IN EVERY SALE
– Workshop inspection and report inc photo library
– Engine compression check and boroscope
– Full service inc engine tune
– New mot inspection (inc exempt cars)
– Detailed valet inc Dynoglaze paint treatment
– Free delivery in covered trailers
– Detailed handover inc “user tips”
– Travel spares kit inc fluids etc
– 12 months comprehensive warranty
– Free collection/delivery and loan car if necessary
– Free 11 month warranty checkover and service