1973 FIAT 130 COUPE AUTO – 84,000 MILES – £19,950
Fiat was really never really noted for building large luxury cars so the 130 range was quite a departure compared to their wonderful compact cars.
The Coupe based on the same platform as saloon was introduced in March 1971 having been designed by Paolo Martin of Pininfarina, who also manufactured the car.
With a unique interior design and stunning looks, it was acclaimed by road testers of the day and coupes enlarged Lampredi designed 3235 cc V6 provided very good performance and the handling was excellent.
With only 4000 Coupes produced they are very rare cars but the LHD examples are the best ones having generally been owned in hotter climate country ones, therefore, avoiding the ravages of the UK roads and weather.
This example was supplied in Pale Silver metallic with very rare red full leather.
She came into the UK around nine years ago and a recommissioning program was carried out with some £12000 spent.
She now presents well and must be one of the best examples available.
On the road, she has a real presence being quite a large car but still entertaining the driver as only the Italians can do with road-holding years ahead of its time.
Supplied fully inspected, serviced with 12 months warranty.
INCLUDED IN EVERY SALE
– Workshop inspection and report inc photo library
– Engine compression check and boroscope
– Full service inc engine tune
– New mot inspection (inc exempt cars)
– Detailed valet inc Dynoglaze paint treatment
– Free delivery in covered trailers
– Detailed handover inc “user tips”
– Travel spares kit inc fluids etc
– 12 months comprehensive warranty
– Free collection/delivery and loan car if necessary
– Free 11 month warranty checkover and service