1973 MG B ROADSTER – £16,950
Lovely 5 owner UK Rhd example of the 1970s production B in lovely Teal blue and overdrive.
These early models are a delight and amazing to believe they are 50 years old and still great fun to drive and use on a regular basis.
This one was restored several years ago and has been very well maintained since with a good amount of expenditure still presenting very well today.
Recent expenditure includes new mohair hood, suspension refurb etc £2400 spent in 2021.
On the road, the MG B is an easy-going fun drive with no surprises they just do what they promise with reliability.
She is as good as she looks and a great way to start fun classic car motoring.
Supplied full inspected, serviced with a comprehensive 12-month warranty.
INCLUDED IN EVERY SALE
– Workshop inspection and report inc photo library
– Engine compression check and boroscope
– Full service inc engine tune
– New mot inspection (inc exempt cars)
– Detailed valet inc Dynoglaze paint treatment
– Free delivery in covered trailers
– Detailed handover inc “user tips”
– Travel spares kit inc fluids etc
– 12 months comprehensive warranty
– Free collection/delivery and loan car if necessary
– Free 11 month warranty checkover and service