1973 TRIUMPH GT6 MK3 – 71,000 MILES – £17,950
After the shortcomings of the poor handling MK1, the MK2 was a far superior proposition and a great driver’s car with its silky smooth six-cylinder, long-legged overdrive then after a short run the ultimate development was launched the MK3. This provided a serious long-distance cruising GT for very little money.
Compared to its rival the MG B GT the GT6 was known as “a poor mans E Type” and proved very successful for the brand.
This lovely MK3 is finished in Damson red with Ambla black interior with overdrive.
She was restored in 2007 including engine and gearbox still presenting well today.
There is a history file including invoices, mots and around 100 photos of the restoration.
On the road, these GT6s are so smooth and easy, belying their 50 years and are very useable keeping up with modern traffic and she has just cruised back to Oxfordshire at a constant 70 mph with no stress whatsoever.
Supplied fully inspected, serviced with 12 months warranty.
INCLUDED IN EVERY SALE
– Workshop inspection and report inc photo library
– Engine compression check and boroscope
– Full service inc engine tune
– New mot inspection (inc exempt cars)
– Detailed valet inc Dynoglaze paint treatment
– Free delivery in covered trailers
– Detailed handover inc “user tips”
– Travel spares kit inc fluids etc
– 12 months comprehensive warranty
– Free collection/delivery and loan car if necessary
– Free 11 month warranty checkover and service