1974 ALFA ROMEO 2000 GTV – £58,950
The production run carried on until 1976 when Alfa eventually bowed to the trend of wedge-shaped cars and introduced the Alfetta Coupe.
This beautiful UK RHD from new example is finished in Azzuro Le Mans with Maremma wild boar Alfatex interior and there is a confirmatory letter from Alfa Classic of the spec and build in the car file.
The condition is amongst the best I have seen with a super rare colour combination and including Momo alloy wheels shod with new Michelin tyres.
She was owned by one family for many years and finally purchased by an Alfa dealer in 2015 at 52,000 miles who then embarked on a thorough restoration which is fully documented inc photos and to a very high standard.
The Gtv drives so well with an incredible rorty bellow from the carbs and twin cam chatter, the gearbox is smooth with absolutely no synchro issues providing the driver with a delicately balanced driving experience.
I have driven this car for over 200 miles and cannot fault the mechanical or bodywork condition with recent improvements including high torque starter, Propshaft, upgraded Alfaholics Spesso head gasket, heater matrix bringing her to the highest possible standard.
There aren’t many exceptional examples remaining especially ones that are RHD UK cars in this condition so this one is amongst the best and will be a fantastic financial investment.
Supplied fully inspected, serviced with 12 months comprehensive warranty.
INCLUDED IN EVERY SALE
– Workshop inspection and report inc photo library
– Engine compression check and boroscope
– Full service inc engine tune
– New mot inspection (inc exempt cars)
– Detailed valet inc Dynoglaze paint treatment
– Free delivery in covered trailers
– Detailed handover inc “user tips”
– Travel spares kit inc fluids etc
– 12 months comprehensive warranty
– Free collection/delivery and loan car if necessary
– Free 11 month warranty checkover and service