1974 FORD ESCORT MK1 MEXICO – £39,950
Classic Fords have continued to rise in popularity and value and hold a special place in most car enthusiast hearts especially the Escorts.
No other marque is as famous and admired for its rallying success like the Escort.
These were the machines to beat and successful worldwide from Safari rally, London to Mexico, world and British championships and local club rallies.
This is an original 1600 Mexico built in 1974 at Ford Advanced vehicles operation at Aveley plant Essex and using the bulletproof cross flow engine
She has enjoyed restorative work over the past few years including the sensible fitment of a 5 speed type 5 gearbox meaning that long distance trips can be undertaken with ease.
There is a good history file with many invoices dating back to the 1970s inc mots etc.
On the road this is a terrific car with the noise only a Weber carb Ford can make and with the 5 speed gearbox making it much more relaxing to use than the standard 4 speed cars.
Supplied fully inspected, serviced with 12 months warranty.
INCLUDED IN EVERY SALE
– Workshop inspection and report inc photo library
– Engine compression check and boroscope
– Full service inc engine tune
– New mot inspection (inc exempt cars)
– Detailed valet inc Dynoglaze paint treatment
– Free delivery in covered trailers
– Detailed handover inc “user tips”
– Travel spares kit inc fluids etc
– 12 months comprehensive warranty
– Free collection/delivery and loan car if necessary
– Free 11 month warranty checkover and service