1974 FORD CAPRI MK 1 1600 XL – 35,000 MILES – SOLD
Designed by the same American involved in the Mustang conception it was obvious that the Capri would be popular as it successfully slotted into the marketplace seamlessly in 1968.
Over the 18 year production run nearly 2 million units were sold with a wide variety of engines from 1300cc to the 3.2 V6.
Today it is a 1970s icon and one of the most endearing classics available with most of us remembering having one or knowing someone who did.
This is a facelifted Mk1 model finished in rare Modena green from new and being an XL with a good spec inc full instrumentation, vinyl roof and of course the gutsy Ohc engine.
Owned for over 20 years by the last owner she has only had one repaint some 19 years ago at Capri specialist and she still looks great today.
There is a good history file with invoices, photos, old mots etc and original manuals.
On the road, she is great fun and surprisingly quick with a torquey engine and super easy slick gearbox belying it’s 50 years old.
Supplied fully inspected, serviced with 12 months warranty.
INCLUDED IN EVERY SALE
– Workshop inspection and report inc photo library
– Engine compression check and boroscope
– Full service inc engine tune
– New mot inspection (inc exempt cars)
– Detailed valet inc Dynoglaze paint treatment
– Free delivery in covered trailers
– Detailed handover inc “user tips”
– Travel spares kit inc fluids etc
– 12 months comprehensive warranty
– Free collection/delivery and loan car if necessary
– Free 11 month warranty checkover and service