1974 FORD RS2000 MK1 RALLY SPEC MSA PAPERS – £36,950
No other marque is as famous and admired for its rallying success like the Escort.
These were the machines to beat and successful worldwide from Safari rally, London to Mexico, world and British championships and local club rallies.
This is an original RS2000 built in 1974 and was rallied from as early as 1977 to date and has the necessary MSA technical passport.
She has been properly maintained and set up over the years and has the following specification:
2.0 litre Pinto engine blueprinted, balanced with Kent cam, balanced lightweight flywheel
Burton manifold and exhaust
Quaife Clubman straight cut gearbox
Atlas axle, Ford works CWP,Gripper LSD,panhard rod
Aeroquipped throughout with new hydraulics and handbrake
Bilstein dampers all round
HRX high back seats and belts
Brantz trip meter
Most of the above refreshed recently and she is race ready for any event inc fun based trials or very competitive rallying.
On the road this is a terrific car with the noise only a Weber carb Ford can make and with the straight cut gears she is an authentic 1970s rally weapon.
The price is a fraction of converting a standard Escort and this one has the heritage of rallying in the 1970s.
Supplied fully set up inc Dyno set up by our workshop of Ford technicians with a warranty.
INCLUDED IN EVERY SALE
– Workshop inspection and report inc photo library
– Engine compression check and boroscope
– Full service inc engine tune
– New mot inspection (inc exempt cars)
– Detailed valet inc Dynoglaze paint treatment
– Free delivery in covered trailers
– Detailed handover inc “user tips”
– Travel spares kit inc fluids etc
– 12 months comprehensive warranty
– Free collection/delivery and loan car if necessary
– Free 11 month warranty checkover and service