1968 MG B GT – 48,000 MILES – SOLD
A super example of the 1960s production B in lovely Old English White with wire wheels UK RHD from new.
These early models are a delight and amazing to believe they are nearly 50 years old and still great fun to drive and use on a regular basis.
This one was well restored in the mid-1990s (many photos in the history file)and has been very well maintained since the last owner having owned her for 30 years.
On the road, the MG B is an easy-going fun drive with no surprises they just do what they promise with reliability.
She is as good as she looks and is an important addition to any collection as these earlier cars are becoming very rare in this condition.
Supplied full inspected, serviced with a comprehensive 12-month warranty.
INCLUDED IN EVERY SALE
– Workshop inspection and report inc photo library
– Engine compression check and boroscope
– Full service inc engine tune
– New mot inspection (inc exempt cars)
– Detailed valet inc Dynoglaze paint treatment
– Free delivery in covered trailers
– Detailed handover inc “user tips”
– Travel spares kit inc fluids etc
– 12 months comprehensive warranty
– Free collection/delivery and loan car if necessary
– Free 11 month warranty checkover and service