1996 ASTON MARTIN VIRAGE VOLANTE WIDE BODY – 39,000 MILES – SOLD
Production examples, first appearing in 1992, were all to feature 2+2 seating.
Around 224 examples had been produced when production ended in 2000.
Aston Martin soon introduced a strictly cosmetic version called the Wide Body featuring the regular 5.3-litre engine; this was mainly intended for the United States market as the 6.3 was not certified for sale there. 13 of these were built for the United States, whereas only seven regular Virage Volantes were delivered there.
This is a stunning Rhd Cosmetic 5.3 model and has only had 5 owners who have cherished her with regular maintenance and care resulting in a very impressive looking car.
Recent major service works amounted to £7000 and the original split rim OZ alloys have also been refurbished and now look factory fresh.
On the road, she is a beast with loads of torque and power propelling her at high speed whilst providing interior luxury that Aston are renowned for.
Supplied fully inspected, serviced with 12 months comprehensive warranty.
INCLUDED IN EVERY SALE
– Workshop inspection and report inc photo library
– Engine compression check and boroscope
– Full service inc engine tune
– New mot inspection (inc exempt cars)
– Detailed valet inc Dynoglaze paint treatment
– Free delivery in covered trailers
– Detailed handover inc “user tips”
– Travel spares kit inc fluids etc
– 12 months comprehensive warranty
– Free collection/delivery and loan car if necessary
– Free 11 month warranty checkover and service