1975 MG B ROADSTER – 73,000 MILES – SOLD
Another Lovely Tahiti blue B with Chrome bumpers(originally rubber).
They are a good classic car to own with easy maintenance, drivability and good reliability being key features.
Restored in 2005 to a high standard with photos and invoices she has been constantly maintained with expenditure being unleaded cylinder head, mohair roof, new carbs, leather seats etc.
She presents very well and with overdrive fitted is very useable on modern roads.
Also, an ex-car club winner and has the trophies to prove in the history file which includes old and more recent invoices.
On the road, she is great with a very easy gearbox and plenty of power to have fun.
Supplied fully inspected, and serviced with a 12-month warranty.
INCLUDED IN EVERY SALE
– Workshop inspection and report inc photo library
– Engine compression check and boroscope
– Full service inc engine tune
– New mot inspection (inc exempt cars)
– Detailed valet inc Dynoglaze paint treatment
– Free delivery in covered trailers
– Detailed handover inc “user tips”
– Travel spares kit inc fluids etc
– 12 months comprehensive warranty
– Free collection/delivery and loan car if necessary
– Free 11 month warranty checkover and service