1969 JAGUAR MK2 240 (THREE OWNERS) – 59,000 MILES – SOLD
By the late 1950s, Jaguar was a force to be reckoned with after several wins at Le Mans and already producing great cars such as the XK range. The Mark 2 was another William Lyons masterpiece with its compact sports saloon body and range of powerful six-cylinder race-bred engines.
This striking example is finished in rare Sable and overdrive, always a Uk supplied RHD car with the desirable manual overdrive gearbox and Webasto sunroof.
She has never been restored but instead maintained to a high standard and properly treated against corrosion by the owner for over 40 years with a total of 3 owners.
There is a good history file including invoices, mots, manuals etc.
On the road, she drives very strongly with a super slick gearbox and powerful engine keeping up with modern traffic made easy and safe handling.
She smells like an old Jaguar and it’s become difficult to find original unmolested examples.
Supplied fully inspected, serviced with 12 months warranty.
INCLUDED IN EVERY SALE
– Workshop inspection and report inc photo library
– Engine compression check and boroscope
– Full service inc engine tune
– New mot inspection (inc exempt cars)
– Detailed valet inc Dynoglaze paint treatment
– Free delivery in covered trailers
– Detailed handover inc “user tips”
– Travel spares kit inc fluids etc
– 12 months comprehensive warranty
– Free collection/delivery and loan car if necessary
– Free 11 month warranty checkover and service